We’re here to help make your zero-waste lifestyle easier, so you can focus on the things that matter most.
The most powerful way to be sustainable is to buy less, but when you do buy products, choose those with reusable packaging. We strive to provide the best shopping experience with three layers of packaging, let’s take a look!
- Zipper Plastic Bag; the outermost layer that protects your favorite product to the fullest. Most importantly, the added protection can extend the life of the product by protecting it from dust, dirt or water.
There are infinite uses for this convenient and packable zipper plastic bag. You can use it for daily needs to store items that are not waterproof or to store clothes or shoes for traveling.
2. Small Laundry Bag; the second layer that is made from spunbond fabric and equipped with a zipper. It is suitable to protect your delicate clothing, so they don’t get dusty.
You can reuse our small laundry bag to store dirty clothes or or to keep your small bag or purse from getting moldy or dusty.
3. Exclusive Resealable Plastic; the innermost layer provides stylish protection to your product. The secret to our resealable plastic is this simple squeeze and pull apart top, which enables these handy package to be used again and again.
Our zip-lock packaging can be reused for a host of different purposes such as storing linens and small items like toiletries when traveling. It also allows you to package multiple products together in bulk such as underwear, t-shirts, and socks.
Our packaging is meant to be kept and reused.
The more you use it, the better it gets.
Exchange your old knitwear with a new one.
Fill this form and we will send a voucher worth IDR 50.000 for every knitwear that you exchange after we receive your package.
The knitwear you want to exchange must be in good condition, so we can give to people in need through our partners.
Repair Your Knitwear
We give you better choices to make our step to become a zero-waste fashion brand a reality. We can repair your knitwear, so you can use it again with confidence.
There are skill limitations for some damages with knitting that we can’t fix. We’d like you to send us a picture of the knitwear part you’d like to repair.
Types of damage that we can repair are only minor damage, such as:
- Body seam, sleeves or collar that are partially removed
- Knits that are loose from the track pattern
- Knitted rib that is off the track
- Buttons that are loose or missing
Types of damage we cannot repair, such as:
- Holes due to puncture, either intentional or unintentional
- Discoloration due to use or washing
- Changing the zipper